A simple, traditional recipe that has stood the test of time. We’re happy to raise our glass to you and confirm that our Poltergeist Gin sits perfectly in this Campari/Vermouth concoction.
- Chill down a rocks glass with ice.
- In a mixing jug/shaker tin add Poltergeist, Campari vermouth and bitters.
- Fill your mixing vessel with ice and stir down for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Discard ice and melted water from rocks glass and strain contents of mixer into the glass.
- Fill glass with ice and squeeze a slice of orange peel over glass to release oils/aroma.
- Garnish with dehydrated (or fresh) orange and a sprig of lavender (or rosemary)